We design, implement & support bespoke Collaborative Supply Chain Finance programs
Our services provide a global end-to-end solution to our clients’ Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program needs.
We provide the expertise and the resources to assess, design, implement, roll out, manage, monitor and fund efficient, bespoke, multi-funders Collaborative Supply Chain Finance programs.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- We work with you to understand your working capital needs
- We analyze your payables and identify performance opportunities within your Financial Supply Chain
- We define the scope and objectives of your Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program and advise on the optimal program structure
- We assess the feasibility of the proposed/recommended Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program
- We implement your Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program
- We support to launch, promote and roll out your Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program
- We secure the permanent optimal liquidity for your program
- We monitor your Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program performance
Analysis & Diagnosis
► We analyze your payables and your trading terms with individual suppliers.
► We assess current situation with your suppliers, your entities and your financiers.
► We review your current purchase-to-pay cycle (the full procurement-to-payment processes).
► We deliver a detailed analysis of your payables and identify performance opportunities within your Financial Supply Chain.
- Segmentation of the supplier portfolio (typology, country, payment terms, size, volume, industry, etc.)
- Indication of the potential improvements and efficiencies in costs, payment terms and cash flow.
Our highly experienced integrated teams of SCF experts, financial advisors, IT advisors, lawyers and auditors work with you to understand your working capital needs and to define the objectives, the framework and the feasibility of your Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program.
Program Framework & Feasibility
► We work with you to understand your working capital needs.
► We define the scope and objectives of your Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program.
► We define the optimum structure for your Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program / the most suited financial initiative matching your specific objectives.
► We study the feasibility of the program from an accounting, legal, process, technical and financial aspect.
► We determine the program’s investment requirements, costs, benefits and projected ROI.
► We assess the program’s funding needs/requirements and identify funding options.
Our teams work together with your teams to implement your Collaborative SCF program in a timely and effective manner using highest standards of project management.
► We establish/develop the detailed specifications of the program.
► We define the program’s KPIs.
► We source the most suitable platform partner to support your program. We link the Supply Chain Finance platform / supplier information portal and test all aspects of the platform’s performance rigorously prior to launch.
► We coordinate between all parties involved in the program: internal finance, procurement and legal departments, auditors, platform provider and funders/Chain Finance receivables trading desk.
► We promote and roll out the program internally among the different business units involved (internal marketing and communication; introduction to the project; scope and objectives; information; training; etc.).
► We promote and roll out the program to suppliers – Suppliers onboarding:
- We implement and follow up the suppliers’ on-boarding process.
- We provide marketing campaigns, suppliers startup kit, etc.
- We assist you to negotiate with key suppliers where needed.
- We work with suppliers to offer advice and training on supplier information portal.
► We add new suppliers and ensure their smooth integration into the ongoing Collaborative Supply Chain Finance program.
► We follow-up and monitor program performance to ensure KPIs and ROI goals are met. We fine tune and take corrective actions to achieve the set objectives where needed.
Chain Finance Receivables Trading Desk sources, structures and manages capital for your program, and combines financial advisory with funding operational responsibilities. To ensure permanent liquidity of your program and optimize your program’s funding return and overall performance.
► Unlike traditional platforms that only link your program to bank(s) – and in most cases to a single bank – and to traditional bank finance to ensure the funding of your program, Chain Finance offers a clear and competitive advantage and a very differentiated approach through its Receivables Trading Desk.
► Chain Finance Receivables Trading Desk sources, structures and manages capital for your program, and combines financial advisory with funding operational responsibilities. To ensure permanent liquidity of your program and optimize your program’s funding return and overall performance.
► It aggregates and turns receivables – your suppliers’ receivables/your payables – into fundable and/or tradable assets for up-front capital from banks, institutional investors (capital markets investors), buyers of trade receivables and other liquidity providers.
► It leverages new means of accessing alternative forms of funding by bridging your program with
- the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) world – to tap into the nearly twelve-digit DeFi liquidity channel – and
- the Capital Market world
in addition to traditional providers of financing (banks, factors, etc.).
► As a result, our clients have an access to a more varied pool of funding for their programs. It gives them the ability to grow their supply chain finance programs organically across the whole supply chain and without the limitation of a single financial corporate credit limit.