We build & operate tailor-made collaborative supply chain finance programs on behalf of large companies and their suppliers.
Our services – in partnership with Corporate Lynx – provide a global end to end solution to our clients’ SCF program needs.
We provide the technology – a proprietary state of the art PtoP web based multi-funders platform & supplier information portal – the expertise and the resources to assess, engineer, implement, manage, monitor and fund efficient SCF programs.
Technology Provider – Proprietary web based multi-funders platform
We Provide the SCF Platform & Supplier Information Portal to ensure the success of supply chain finance programs & their domestic and international financing / liquidity programs. Our platform links trading partners – you and your suppliers – and funders to a common network.
KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PROPRIETARY WEB BASED MULTI-FUNDERS PLATFORM
- Our platform / portal solution is designed for the dematerialization of all Purchase to Pay (P2P) transactions in a collaborative mode between you and your suppliers.
- A multi-funder platform enabling the participation of multiple banks, funders and other financial institutions and players. This allows you to receive funding in multiple currencies to any jurisdiction. It also gives you the possibility to fund your program yourselves (with your excess cash) or choose any funding partner currently available on the platform to support your program.
- A transactions Hub for all parties designed to communicate with existing solutions – such as EDI, e-procurement, e-invoicing or ERP – in order to centralize access and visibility / audit over the transactions.
- Our supply chain finance platform / portal operates in the cloud in SaaS mode (Software as a Service). It is hosted on third party technical infrastructure (IBM).
- A platform / portal customised to your look and feel & to your SCF processes specificities / requirements.
Financial Advisory & Intermediation
We provide financial advisory to support your SCF programs’ funding and liquidity management.
KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR FINANCIAL ADVISORY & INTERMEDIATION SERVICES
- We advise and assist to engineer and structure financial solutions to make suppliers’ trade receivables (invoices) fundable and/or tradable for banks, capital markets investors, and other liquidity providers. STDR, securitization, asset-back financing, syndications, etc.
- We arrange specific credit insurance policies when feasible and/or required.
- We source local and/or regional and/or international funders – banks, funds, etc. – to provide liquidity and take the credit risk.
- We offer our clients direct access to a broad network of institutional funders and buyers of trade receivables.
- We optimise your program’s funding return by namely managing the liquidity and allocating available funds – your short term excess cash or third parties funds – to funding requirements.
Credys – Payables & Receivables Analytics
Your payables and receivables monitored, measured and analysed by Credys. A Chain Finance service providing payables and receivables intelligence and analytics services enhanced with their breakthrough patent analysis model.